I sat down with business systems expert Val Geisler to see if we could find a new way to look at systems and maybe make the topic a little more appealing--especially to those of who are artists underneath it all.
We get into a whole bunch of topics including:
- Why even though Val is a huge fan of beautiful things...she lets functional win when necessary.
- 85% of Val’s decision making surrounds this one thing when choosing a tool in her business
- What the “5 love languages” has to do with building systems and Val’s business
- The main reason why you should you focus on your systems before you launch.
- Val’s everyday system setup - the tools she goes back to again and again.
- A sweet google mail hack that I should have known but did not!
- The systems that usually need the most help for the majority of entrepreneurs.
- Questions you need to keep asking yourself as your business evolves…
- A surprising huge mistake that many new business owners are making - this one was shocking to me!
- Thoughts on straddling two email service providers - why you’d do it, what are the challenges, and what are some other reasons you might do it!
- Her secret to feeling more confident in her business...it’s a person we both know and love.
- our shared mantra and tweetable...about following blueprints and making systems.
For complete show notes and additional episodes, visit: http://www.annesamoilov.com/show