I’m not going to lie. I love analogies and puns. That’s why this week, I’m taking you into my brain to look at something I’m calling the “Layer Cake Launch Strategy”...
I think we’d all agree that launches have become multi-layered and often include one main launch strategy, surrounded by other LAYERS of social marketing.
In today’s episode here’s what we cover:
- What’s the most important thing to figure out where right now about your business before you launch
- Why committing to a small number of social marketing activities leading up to your launch can dramatically increase the success of you any launch--your business, a new product, a rebranded blog, a coaching service or program.
- Why the long game and where you want to go should be your main concern…
How to get started creating your first layers now so you can find out what works
- My favorite social platform and why I think it’s the best no matter what you end up using for your launches.
- The final element to each layer you need to create before adding another one!
- How long you should give yourself to test the effectiveness of a layer before moving on to the next tool, social platform or channel.
Show notes and full post here: https://annesamoilov.com/187